Tax Preparation BAS/IAS Support
Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS) are one of the very significant activities in Australian taxation system. Individuals and businesses go through great deal of worry if such matters are not achieved competently. Australian Taxation Office (ATO) requires strict compliance related to BAS and IAS. We confirm that all your BAS / IAS work is carried out by qualified professionals. In order to lessen the risk of errors, we ensure that there is a multi-coated appraisal process in place. Work is reviewed at different levels before BAS / IAS related work is finalized and lodged with the ATO.
All BAS services are provided through registered BAS Agents. Your business will be supported suitably in the following areas:
• working out which business registration will you need e.g. GST, FBT, WET etc
• lodging your BAS and paying your obligation
• determining your GST refund or liability as part of BAS
• handling Pay As You Go (PAYG) income tax instalments
• meeting your PAYG withholding obligations and BAS reporting
• handling Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) on benefits you pay to employees
• reporting and paying Luxury Car Tax (LCT) if you are importing and selling cars
• reporting and paying Wine Equalization Tax (WET)
• reporting and paying Fuel Tax Credits (FTC)
• handling instalment notices for GST and PAYG received from ATO .